Monday, November 9, 2020

a productive weekend.

I had an extremely productive weekend. It was how life was back during circuit breaker. 

Last week, I impulsively bought a television for my room. I've wanted to get a tv in my room for YEARS but then when I had a laptop, the need for a TV decreased, especially since I've deviated from watching local shows. However, when I saw the price of the TV going for $200+, I went ahead and bought it on a whim, and spent the new few days wondering if I made the right choice HAHA talk about indecisiveness. The TV now stands in all its glory on my table, and it's simply pure luxury as I lie on my bed and browse through netflix and youtube. I'm still reeling in shock that I finally own a TV. 

How I spent my Saturday:

- Woke up early to exercise 
- Vacuumed and mopped the floor 
- Did the laundry
- Finished reading this book "How to pronounce knife" 

How I spent my Sunday:
- Service in the morning 
- Zoom called my friends
- Exercised before lunch
- Swept my room again (my room is filthy I swear. I don't know why my room is so dusty even though I sweep it almost every morning.)
- Changed my bedsheet
- Washed my fan 
- Masked 

I love productive days like that. Had so much time for myself because we didn't stayover at my grandma's house. 

I've told my mum countless times that I would prefer it if we could just go over for dinner and stayover, but she kept saying nonsense like "your aunts are so poor thing". I raged and told her that I am more poor thing, that I have to give up my freedom because she wants things her way. Going over for dinner every weekend is good enough if you want to spend quality time, but she wants to stayover. It is really inconvenient to stayover at someone's house. 

Will there be a day that I can finally stay at my own house on weekends permanently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment