Friday, March 17, 2017

creamy something turnover.

Today has been such a lovely day!!

I went to bed earlier than usual (well almost 3am but that's considered "earlier" for me oops bless my body bless my health) and slept in, only waking up at 1+pm coz someone called me. Fridays are my favourite day in the week because it's my free day!! I get to sleep in!! Especially since I have full day lessons from 11am-8pm on Thursdays and will reach home late. Fridays are so so precious!! Hence I try not to arrange to meet anyone on Fridays. I'll usually not do anything in the afternoon because it's my me-time of the week HAHA. 

So today I woke up, ate breakfast (yeah, at 1pm HAHA), then edited my group report's problem statement, then watched the last episode of some HongKong drama, and then ate lunch, watched strong woman do bong soon (IT'S HELL FUNNY HAHAHA I started laughing like hell 15 minutes into the drama and started spamming messages to Freda because she's the only one who enjoys watching kdramas like me!!), then napped HAHAHA (for 1 hour). 

Oh yeah so Starbucks have been having lots of great promotions lately!! All the one-for-ones omg TAKE MY MONEY. And hell, their spring collection of tumblers are damn gorgeous O M G so tempted to buy one. Oh and I've just recently discovered that their loyalty rewards system has changed!! So now, dollar you spent will be converted to points, e.g. spending $6.50 = 6.5 points. And I guess you'll get some reward when you reach 60 points!! I LOVE THIS NEW SYSTEM!! Their old old old system was buy 12 cups and get 13th cup free (which I liked too because when I was in JC, I visited starbucks A LOT with wendy). Then they changed to the new system that every $10 you top up, you'll get 10 points or something. I HATED THAT ONE. Coz to reach the next tier, you'll need 200 points, and I've no idea why it felt as though I've spent more than $70 but I had only 40 points?????

Ok anyway the main point is, I had planned to wake up early today and go to starbucks at 3+ to study, but sleep happened HAHA so I was debating if I should still go. I decided to go at 7+pm because there was some 1-for-1 cappuccino/latte to be redeemed, so I asked my dad along. (because I can't drink 2 cups myself HAHHA. And I wanted to ask him to tend my seat when I went to the toilet HAHAHA). Oh yeah mummy's staying at grandma's tonight. Dad didn't seem too impressed with the drink HAHAH I think he likes his kopitiam coffee more. Dad left after drinking his coffee (he finished it in 10 minutes) then I studied. I'd wanted to skip dinner because I'm on a diet, but then dad came back and made me eat something, so I bought this:


It's some pastry called creamy (something) turnover. IT'S DAMN GOOD. Yeah I can't remember what that something was. And when I was ordering, I told the guy I wanted "creamy something turnover" and he just stoned there for a couple of seconds before going OHHHH HAHA. (p.s. he's pretty cute HAHA). Anyway, it tasted delicious!!!!!! I guess it's coz I'm such a huge sucker for cheese.

Dad was so nice too. He bought apple juice for me to drink because I told him I wanted fruit juice last night but the drinks stall was already closed. :') And today, he made tea for me after my lunch because he said it's good for health and helps with dementia.

Anyway, it was a productive study session I guess. I completed 2 financial economics tutorials.

I should probably sleep now because it's 5 minutes to 3am and pottery is at 9.30am tomorrow FML. But yeah at least it'll end by 2 (hopefully).

Also wanted to share about something but I think I'll do so in my next post.

I've had a bad start to the week, but I guess it's all better now. POSITIVITY!!!!!! I don't need validation from people.

No comments:

Post a Comment