Monday, March 27, 2017

Ich brauche ein Moment.

Finally going to bed early today!! (it's 1.40am but it's considered early for me LOL me and my freaking screwed body clock). Sleeping early not because I'm done with work, but because I'm utterly burnt out. My friends kept commenting on how tired I look, and kept asking me to sleep, and I guess my body finally caved in today.

I'm going to really miss German lessons :'( Cannot fathom how stupid I was to miscalculate the number of exposure modules that we had to take, and wasted an unrestricted elective on the worst module ever (GLOBAL STUDIES. I CAN'T BELIEVE I PAID SO MANY POINTS FOR YOU.), and now, I can't take any more UEs because I've maxed them out :'( I really enjoy German lessons (albeit doing badly in it) because it's like a saving grace to my mundane major modules!! And, I actually get to make friends in German class, because previously in Econs tutorials, we never had to do group discussions or group projects. Think Econs department is having some major developments, so a lot of econs modules have group projects this semester. 

That day in German class, I asked my classmate to charge my phone for me, but he had a bimbo moment and didn't turn on the switch!! HAHAHA. Luckily, Dominic saw and helped me to switch it on. The guy was like, "The switch wasn't on for the first 20 mins." HAHAHAH. No wonder after so long, my phone only charged 40%?? Then I called him bimbo and he started laughing HAHA. 

Today was hilarious too. We were learning about this new sentence structure.

e.g. Ich brauche ein Handphone, um SMS zu schicken.
(this means: I need a handphone, to send SMS.) --> this was the example I gave in class hehe.

And then all of us had to think of 2 sentences, then Frau N. went around and asked people to say out their examples. She stopped at Edgar (my friend from German 1), and he hadn't thought of anything yet, so he was like ERM ERMM ERMMMMMM. Then he suddenly had a Eureka moment and exclaimed, "Ich brauche in Moment!" (which means: I need a moment.) HAHAHA freaking hilarious because it was such an appropriate thing to say at that moment. Frau N normally gives a stoic expression, but this cracked her up hahaha.


Anyway, GO LISTEN TO THIS OMG. THE GUY'S RAP IS DAMN GOOD!! *______* Like damn powerful and cool ahhh. And their mash-up of the songs were damn good omg. 

Ok time to sleep. Nights cold world.

No comments:

Post a Comment