Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Sunday Shenanigans.

Well I had intended to start on my tutorial for next week, but blur me didn't pack my file after yesterday's paper, so the only stuff in my file are my financial econs notes HAHA. And I'm so not touching them. Debating on whether to start on public finance but INERTIA IS STRONG YO. So yeah, I shall just chill and read a book that I borrowed from Humble Origins, and maybe catch up on Riverdale later on.


Discovered that Deck's drinks stall sells chicken pie!! LOOK AT HOW ADORABLE THIS IS. A SAD FACE PIE. Is this face supposed to represent "Sigh Pie" HAHAH GET IT GET IT??

Went out with my church friends a few sundays ago. I've been spending my Sunday afternoons with them A LOT lately, and it's really nice, because we share more in-depth conversations and personal issues.

We decided to go to Turf City (Pasarbella) that day!! They taught me how to walk from sixth avenue to turf city HAHA. It's quite a long walk though!! 10-15 mins?? AND IT WAS DAMN HOT SO WE WERE PERSPIRING LIKE MAD EEEW. Plus, there isn't a real clear path, so we were walking along the road at times, which was pretty dangerous.

Instead of getting my usual Paella, decided to opt for something cheaper - got basil chicken rice. I've never eaten basil pork/chicken rice till I went to City Plaza's food court. THEY SERVE VERY GOOD BASIL PORK RICE. Then subsequently, whenever I eat Thai Food, I gave up on ordering tomyum or green curry, and always order basil pork. Jurong point's kopitiam serves very good Basil Pork rice!! But it's like $6.80. The portion is huge though!! Nakhon's one IS DAMN GOOD AHHHH. Super spicy. Thai express' is pretty meh :(


Both Amelia and I ordered this!! YUMZ IT WAS GOOD!!


Thai Green Milk Tea!! Look at the ombre hues.


The guys bought this to share!! A LOT OF LIAO4.

After lunch, we chatted for a while, then left. Amelia's father came to pick her up so I was stuck with the guys. It just so happened that PokemonGO Gen2 just came out, so the guys were playing. I've stopped playing since 3 months ago but they stirred me into downloading again HAHA. The gen2 pokemons are so adorable!! Oh and they kept "ostracising" me because I had no team HAHA. Both Avery and Paul were in different teams and were poaching me to join theirs HAHA.


LOOK AT THEM SO ADORABLE!! And yes i finally caught my Ivysaur. I only had 2 bubblesaurs LOL so couldn't evolve them at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment