Sunday, May 14, 2017

bibigo, ready to go.

A personal collection of pictures of buildings around my neighbourhood. (I used to have a personal collection of lamp posts that I took when we went to Europe HAHA shall dig it out some day).


Discovered this pink hues filter and loving it.





My personal favourite, because it shows the layers of buildings stacked nicely and creating this layered effect.

I should be in bed now, but my mind is plagued by thoughts.

Today, I had a fun day with my friends. We basically wrecked the church kitchen to cook soup that Aaron bought from korea. Obviously we failed haha. I was joking how we were master chefs and kept screaming I WILL NOT BE ELIMINATED TODAY. Also, our soup was so miserable that we just stuck to eating seaweed, and Josh tried adding flavouring into the soup by stirring our seaweed into the soup HAHA. We were pouring the soup here and there to add flavour but it failed miserably HAHA. We also took many joke videos like us promoting the soup and coming up with slogans like what, BIBIGO, READY TO GO HAHAHHA.

Also, A has bronchitis now, so hoping that he will faster recover so we can go cycling soon!! It was funny because we were damn scared he would spread to us so we kept asking him questions and stuff.

Aaron also bought gifts from us from Korea!! And he totally spoil market sia. He personalised gifts for all of us, like each of us got a plastic bag filled with gifts based on what he thinks would suit us. Like SX got a bunch of masks, I got some accessories and hand cream, Josh got masks too because he is into skincare HAHA. Super nice??!! I think this group of guys are really damn nice lah they are quite considerate towards us girls, and really put a lot of effort. (: (HAHAH Kinder Joey here's our kind smile).

We also made plans for May. Wanted to book a chalet but it was fully booked, so we're just going on a food hunt haha. Josh said he's happy we are finally getting closer. I agree!!

We supposedly all grew up together since we were kids, but we are not close at all, till last year when we all got together and formed a group. Like they just recently discovered I was an only child after all these years. Today, we also discovered Josh has a dog HAHA I mean I know lah since he always posts on his insta. 

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA YES OUR KIND SMILES (: OMG I feel so not myself HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete