Thursday, September 7, 2017

immature me.

an immature thought from today's conversation: 

met a girl when we were at Y-NUS and she was saying how she really loves painting. She was very very passionate, but then you know, immature Sarah appears. Her pronunciation is a bit off so she kept pronouncing "painting" as "panting", and she doesn't enunciate the "ng" sound so it keep sounded like "panty" to me. So she was saying, "I love painting (panty). I want to teach people about art, and painting (panty), all forms of painting (panty), Chinese painting panty)..."

The whole conversation was supposed to be serious and she was really really passionate and nice, but stupid me kept sniggering in my head the entire while. Help me I am really immature omg I am such an evil person but it was really funny at that moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment