Thursday, September 14, 2017

the story of the himbo.

Just thought I'll write about something memorable during the preparation for HERE! fest.

Went back to school one night to watch the final rehearsals, and I was talking to yy. He is really damn funny lah. We were shifting our bags to make space for rehearsals, and then we found some coins that I passed to ahmeng to return her money for drinks. Then he asked me whose coins were those, and I said, it was ahmeng's. Then don't know how the conversation steered into the direction into pretending they were performers and us tossing the coins at them. It so happened that that night was the first night of the 7th lunar month, and I was demonstrating the coin toss, and then he suddenly yelled at me, "OMG SARAH YOU CANNOT DO THIS IT IS THE 7TH LUNAR MONTH!!" Then we both just stared at each other and stoned for a moment, and then we grabbed each other and started squealing HAHHAHA it was so funny omg.

And then we were rolling out the makeshift carpet and then can't remember what exactly happened, and we were saying that it looked like some kind of worship, and then I pretended to bow down and worship, and then he was yelled at me again, "OMG NO SARAH YOU CANNOT ANYHOW WORSHIP IT IS THE 7TH LUNAR MONTH!!" And we started squealing and laughing again and we were snickering so badly when they were rehearsing. Then Jac came to ask us what happened then we just broke into laughter again AHHAHA.

Oh and this dude left his cucumber in ahmeng's plastic bag overnight by mistake wth HAHAHA and then Jac returned to him and he just calmly took out the cucumber and started eating it HAHA I instastory-ed the whole thing HAHA he was the star of the day seriously.

It was hell funny because he is always doing something bimbotic, and I will always react to his antics and we kept snickering, like even during SLF also HAHA. He didn't know but he made my day better that day. I had a hell night the day before and that was really a good laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment