Sunday, September 17, 2017

of incoherent ramblings.



Today I am grateful for Wendy. We skyped last night and she cracked me up so badly with her annoying voice recordings HAHAHA I LOVE. I've been bugging her lately because I really miss her a lot until she said I am needy HAHA. But it's ok because I bet she secretly likes it too HAHA.

We are like friends who are in LDR HAHA. Except the only long distance is my from the west of Singapore to the north. And even though her hall is just 15-20 mins from my house, we hardly meet, because I've been busy and she's been rushing deadlines as well. But it's fine. We are those friends who can talk crap for damn long and even though we do not meet often, we still talk everyday and we never quarrel. Like seriously.

Lately, I don't think I am a nice person and I hate, extremely hate, that bit of me. Like how much I regret instantaneously when I say something/do something regretful. I wish I can cut off all the toxic parts of myself, but my mind has been swimming in negativity for months. And perhaps that's why I like to busy myself because sitting down means less time to overthink. I wish I could be beautiful inside-out but I am a far cry from it. But for now, I'm going to be a better person, I hope. To be kinder, to be more selfless, to be loving, to be genuine, to be sincere, and to be patient. Here's to more positivity in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment