Thursday, November 9, 2017

free-riders.

Haven't been visiting this space in a while, because I've been permanently signed in into another gmail account the past few weeks for the endless group projects. Have another 2 more to go, but I've lost the will to start on them, especially the incident over the past few days. I've ranted to my friends about it, and honestly, I'm stuck at fork road where part of me feels guilty for ranting about people. I mean, perhaps they did try, like 10% of their effort LOL. The other part of me still feels angry that people are irresponsible in group work and are free-riding because they know that we will cover up their shit for them. Trying not to be so triggered, but it isn't working LOL.

Update more tomorrow. I need a perk-me-up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment