Monday, November 13, 2017

Of Sunday affairs.

This is a throwback to a few Sundays ago when I went for breakfast with my friends after church.
The girls pangseh-ed me so I went for breakfast at carpenter and cook's with 3 guys LOL. It wasn't awkward since we've gotten more comfortable with one another after more than a year. 


My croissant!! It was super delicious I love it. Pricey though.


Here is a video for memory's sake. We were joking about Josh coz he asked me to help him take a photo with his food HAHA. But he acknowledges my good photo taking skills HAHAHA. And Avery and I were just pretending to be his management team wth HAHA. Like I am the photographer and he is the agent.

And as usual, listened to more army stories again. Also, they were telling me that guys can't stare at girls discreetly?? They were telling me that guys lack in peripheral vision, so they can't stare at pretty girls from their peripheral vision HAHA. Like they only can see straight-on somehow?? They said they end up being obvious and turning their heads. Is this true??!! I mean, I did go and google this haha never knew??!! How interesting. So I told them to wear sunglasses so they can openly stare straight-on without being caught HAHAHA.

We had a good time that day. :')

As we were leaving the cafe, one of them mentioned that those customers in the cafe were having different lifestyles from us, like how we spend our Sunday mornings in church, whilst people have the time they want to go to the cafe early in the morning and just chill there and relax. Most of the time, half a day is gone by the time church ends. It's a trade-off.

Anyway, yesterday the girls pangseh-ed me AGAIN. So well there were only 3 of us LOL. And I spent the morning listening to Josh playing the piano since his hand has recovered, and also had a mini bonding session with him. I am thankful for knowing them, for them being acceptive and non-judgemental, and in some ways encouraging, and also a fun bunch. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment