Monday, December 11, 2017

catching up on sleep.

Spent yesterday and today catching up on sleep. Napped from 12+pm till 5.30pm yesterday after church, and napped from 4.30pm to 10.30pm today after coming home and completely missed dinner HAHAHA. But I've never been so sleep-deprived my whole life till this semester.

Went to Bishan for some work stuff and then went to town alone for lunch. Had wanted to do some shopping but didn't have mood so I came back home. So I took a pic saying that "Wear nice nice but nobody to meet" HAHAHA and Jon Ong replied, "Where got nice nice?? Your pants so many holes :( " HAHAHA coz I was wearing ripped jeans omg damn qianbian hor. So I replied, "Yours also very sad coz your shirt too small for you :( " HAHA coz he posted a pic of him going for POP and a lot of people commented about his arms being too large for his shirt haha.

Met Junhui and Chloe last Friday for lunch after a loooooonnnnnggggg time and really, I always love listening to Junhui's stories. 


My pervy friend HAHAH.


Thanks for the bread!! Isaac loves it so much haha. Anyway, featuring this top I bought during black friday sales from forever21 HAHA I love. I think I spent $80+ on online shopping fml save me.



Picture credits: Junhui's OPPO HAHA. We had amazing korean food @ Masizzim introduced by Junhui. It's gooooood. It's like comfort food for a rainy day.


The highlight. Slurps.

Good food and good company. *___*

Also, can't wait for 17th December!! Going ice-skating with my friends hehe it's going to be fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment