Sunday, December 10, 2017

Numbers.

It's so interesting how we let numbers determine so many aspects of our life and let numbers control us.

For instance, we let a few numbers determine our grades; we let numbers determine our weight; we let numbers determine our popularity on social media; we let numbers determine the time we have left till its deadline. It's like we are obsessed with numbers, and how we let numbers affect our happiness. It's kind of unhealthy, isn't it??

Do I make sense?? Probably not. It's so hard to put what I want to say into words.

But talking about numbers, I am really excited for Black Mirror Season 4 to be out because the line up preview of the upcoming episodes look absolutely thought-provoking and all.

Also, am currently reading to room 19. It's taking forever for me to sit my ass down to read it, albeit it being a short story that's around 30+ pages long, but because it's in pdf format and I can't put it into my kindle, I've to read it on my mac and it's so hard to read it. It feels like I'm doing my readings all over again LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment