Sunday, January 28, 2018

A-maze-ing week.

This week has been PURE AMAZING. EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Monday was good because I ate delicious tomyum with vivan HAHA.

Tuesday was spent at NTU. Woke up late to meet Chloe HAHA and the night before I still asked her what time she could wake up and she said 12pm and I still called her ZHUBAJIE but end up I woke up at 1+pm HAHAH FAIL. Then we ate MALA YAY. And heard horror stories of halls from her. Then we went to study. After that, met Mich for dinner at NTU AGAIN HAHA and then walked around with her and trying to be useful to help her in the mouse hunt thingy but FAILED because I don't even know her school so I was like a flower vase HAHA COULDN'T HELP WITH ANYTHING. And also was really crept out at night because the school was so dark??!! And quiet and huge. And then I was really freaked out when I saw this pair of red heels in a locker WTH WHO EVEN LEFT THEIR RED HEELS THERE RIGHT?? And most of those horror shows/thrillers that I watched are related to deaths of females who were wearing red dresses, red skirts, red tops, had bright red lipsticks, red nail polish, red flats, red heels. JENG JENG JENG JENG.

Wednesday was a full day of dental. Went to remove my stitches, and then went to remove my braces!! (more on these another day!!)

Thursday was spent with my friends watching MAZE RUNNER. (hence the post title HAHAHAH failed). AHHHHH I really really enjoyed the movie and cried loads ok. I mean, I am exceptionally emotional, hence I tear very easily. My friends didn't really cry HAHA. And always feeling damn embarrassed when I cry because I looked extremely hideous with tears - puffy eyes + mucus-filled nose. And people be like 有什么好哭的 LOL. The movie was good albeit loopholes here and there with scenes that don't make sense + quite predictable. But their acting was really stellar. Dylan O'Brien and Thomas and Kihong Lee *___*

Friday was a good day because I FINALLY HAVE A GROUP FOR MY MODULE. Last week was damn depressing because the prof didn't allow us to form the 11th group, so Do and I had to split up T____T On Friday, I shamelessly asked weihong + another girl from my public finance class if I could join their group and they were nice enough to adopt me LOL. They're really funny though!! And so glad to have year4s instead of year3s.

Saturday was spent watching SUPER SHOW 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW AMAZING THE CONCERT WAS. AND I REALLY REGRET NOT GETTING THE MOSHPIT. THEY WERE SUPER CLOSE TO THE AUDIENCE MY GOODNESS I WAS SQUEALING WHENEVER THEY WENT DOWN TO INTERACT WITH THE FANS. SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I CANNOT CONTROL MYSELF. Perhaps more on the concert another day!!

It'll be week3 tomorrow and it's dreadful because I have 2 assignments due and tutorials officially start. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment