Monday, June 18, 2018

facing the reality.



Hihi. I've finally checked into this space after disappearing for quite a bit.

Today is a cafe kind of day @ The Book Cafe. Have always wanted to come here and finally did so today with Wenz. Am here to embark on my job hunt, filling in tons of applications and sieving through various job descriptions to think through of what I want to do with my life. Frankly speaking, I am still very lost.

On my way to meeting her, I met my friend from Econs, who told me it was her first day of work. She is working at this place that I had really really wanted to work it. I still do want to work there if I could, but I am underqualified and yeah I was rejected twice HAHAHA fml. But it's ok good for her!!

On a side note, the past one month of travelling feels very surreal. I can't believe that I was in Japan, the country I had wanted to visit since I was 11 or 12, and finally did so after 10 years. I also embarked on my grad trip with my friends of a decade to Korea, and it was amazing. (Prague still holds a special place in my heart.) I will talk about these trips in other posts as it'll be a pretty lengthy story to tell. But I made fond memories in these places :') I really am beyond blessed.

Now, crossing my fingers for job applications. 

No comments:

Post a Comment