Saturday, March 31, 2012

and the clock strikes 12.



ahhh breathtaking sight. one day, I'm going there. #addthistomybucketlist.

I went to delifrance with bern and yiming yesterday after history. Ordered their potato gratin and I really like it!! Initially it tasted kind of bland, but the more I ate, it became tastier!! HAHA. both of them told me that the deli potato is very nice. I should try that the next time.

One of the reason I like eating out with friends is because we get to chit chat, sit back and relax from hectic school life, talk about how people around us have changed, be informed of the latest juiciest gossips, reminisce on the good old days, teasing each other and the list goes on ad infinitum (see I applied the bombastic word I picked up ahhaha).

I shall make it a point to dine out with my friends every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment