Wednesday, March 28, 2012

tardy sarah.



I just spent my whole night doing physics tutorial and man, it's horrible :( Maybe I was overly ambitious to pick physics as one of my subjects. I really like physics, but somehow I haven't managed to grasp the context yet. hopefully, I will see the light soon!!

to-do list for tomorrow:
1. PACK MY ROOM. IT IS NOT A CONDUCIVE ENVIRONMENT AT ALL. BLOODY SHEETS OF PAPER AND MOUNTAIN STACKS OF BOOKS AND ALL MY OTHER BARANG BARANG OVER-FLOODING MY POOR TABLE.
I'm so embarrassed after I read typicalben.blogspot.com because his room is neater, more organized, and prettier than mine!! I'm so jealous and ashamed of my tardiness. WHAT KIND OF GIRL AM I :(

2. DO UP YOUR STUPID TUTORIALS.
I need to stop going to tutorials and copying teachers' answers. I have loads of overdue worksheets and I am still unable to get rid of my bad habit of scribbling my working all over the question papers instead of proper foolscap pads. TARDINESS. ARGH.

3. PRACTISE YOUR PIANO PIECES.
Concert's is in a months' time (exactly, if I'm not wrong) and my teacher just told me that she wants me to play another piece for concert. but on a side note, I'm playing chopin's minute waltz haha one of my favourite pieces in his collection of waltzes :) at least it's a piece that I like and am familiar with since I played it last year for some old folks' home CIP with her and her students. Moreover, exams is in 6 months and I'm so not prepared. I don't want my practical exam to turn out like my theory exam :(

4. READ PERCY JACKSON.
HEY I NEED A LIFE TOO, RIGHT. You can't possibly expect me to mug like 24/7. I ain't a superhero/super robot. Give me a break. I'm proud to say I'm almost done with the THE HUNGER GAMES. left with a couple more chapters :) (woohoo I'm fast and furious. read finish in 3 days!!) I finally found the ebook for percy jackson WHEEE. watched the movie twice and I still can't get enough of Logan Lerman haha I can't wait for THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER which he is acting in with Emma Watson!! :)

2 comments:

  1. grace finished hunger games within 6hours i think! she's crazy lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha siao I think my eyes would have popped out by then!! she's fast and furious haha!!

    ReplyDelete