Sunday, April 1, 2012

crab shack.



My parents brought me to CRAB SHACK at ang moh kio yesterday :) I think people were thinking that we were a weird family for eating crabs in broad daylight haha. The food doesn't look that appetizing in the pictures because it's difficult to adjust the pixels on the comp. My dad had a sudden craving to try all the good food in singapore. Guess that is part of his bucket list.


This is super delicious!! It's crab potato gratin haha super delicious!!


potato croquette :) it's quite delicious when consumed hot, but sort of mushy when cold.



My dad was so sweet he ordered ice-cream brownie for me specially :') He was saying that everything the CRAB SHACK sold has crab except for the ice-cream HAHHA. Imagine eating crab-flavoured ice-cream. haha gross!! But it's a innovative idea hmmm. anyway, we ordered crab baked rice too and it's super tasty. My dad said it cost like $6.90 so it's quite worth it!! I ate like 70% of the baked rice haha didn't share with my parents because it's too delicious.

I had a fun time watching my parents savour each bite of the crabs they ordered. I didn't eat crabs yesterday because I was too lazy and didn't want to get my hands dirty HAHAHA. my dad looked super red and drunk because of the XO crab haha but no worries, he is 99% sober. sigh his belly is surfacing again at the rate he is eating!!

I love to dine with my parents!! My father say we shall explore more good food every weekend :) looking forward haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment