Wednesday, March 21, 2012

book vs movie.



I'm pretty excited for Saturday because we're going to watch The Hunger Games :) wow I shouldn't have gone and buy the tickets for a weekend movie because the price of the tickets is super expensive!! Like $11. what a money sucker!!

I've been planning to read the book since december but I decided not to because I'm a slow reader, plus I don't want to compare the movie with the book. I want to enjoy watching the movie xD I will probably read the book after march haha. Meredith was telling me that time how she was addicted to the book and how sad she felt because peeta lost his memory and couldn't remember katniss. HAHAHA.

ok looking forward to this saturday and monday!! LONG WEEKEND. *CUES "FRIDAY"* FUN FUN FUN FUN LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND.

No comments:

Post a Comment