Tuesday, March 27, 2012

not just any long weekend.

DISCLAIMER: EXCESSIVE CAMWHORE SHOTS BELOW MAY LEAD TO FATAL EYESORE AND NIGHTMARES. CLICK X IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE HAUNTED BY MY IMAGES.

had a great time over the long weekend :) spent 2 days out haha and my mum was jealous. She commented that I've been spending too much time with my friends instead of with her. haha funny.

watched THE HUNGER GAMES on saturday with chloe doreen and freda!! Lunch at JustAcia and they were nice to accompany me to orchard to collect my father's cake. had a flea market but didn't bring enough money though. there were clothes going as cheap as $1 HAHAHA.



went to island creamery with wendy yesterday!! haha xiumei is amazed that we took 80+ images at the same place same time. WHY NOT?? when you put me & wendy together, you get CHEMICAL X loads of unglam pictures. My futile attempts at being glamorous :(

ReversO and very berry!!





haha we developed 2 pictures from their printer. couldn't stop laughing at the cashier because she said that "THE FIRST PICTURE IS PREE (free)".

there were 2 couples beside us, who were so close to making out in their uniforms. felt like screaming to them GET A ROOM PLEASE. The stupid guy was feeling his hands all over the poor girl IDIOT. I HOPE HIS HAND GETS STRUCK BY LIGHTNING. PERVERT. I think the 2 couples couldn't stand us spamming photos of ourselves haha but who cares JUDGE US FOR ALL I CARE BUT I'M JUDGING YOU TOO, FOR SHOWING SIGNS OF PUBLIC AFFECTION IN YOUR UNIFORM. OH GOSH.

No comments:

Post a Comment