Thursday, April 26, 2012

back to december.



PW consultations always make me feel 100x worse and less confident about my PI. I always feel so confused and helpless after consultations. I feel that the comments given are not constructive at all. It shouldn't be marked by only 1 teacher but by a panel of judges, then take the highest marks given since it's so opinionated/subjective. Nothing could cheer me up more than my friends and 2 pieces of ferroro rocher. #easilybribed.

I'm really bored studying for chemistry. I mustn't fail this science. I will pass, right?? (so doubtful). Anyway, I'm really sad to say that we are going to spend $12 on a super ugly house tee. THROWS MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN. I can't bear to see the horrendous sight tomorrow. It will probably be the one and only time I'm going to wear it out of house. Then it can just rot in my wardrobe/be my pyjamas although the dry fit material will be SOOOOOO uncomfortable to sleep in.

Anyway, after so many months of "analysing" the media during GP lessons, I've grown to become more and more sceptical of the media. I'm beginning to doubt the stories that the news present to the audience. I often wonder if the reporters do abide to the Principles of Journalism (LOLLLLLL HAHA). this is called being HIGHLY PARANOID.

ok need to get back on my notes and go back skirt for choir after dinner. BACK TO DECEMBER (TAYLOR SWIFT) CHEMISTRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment