Tuesday, April 24, 2012

used to it.


Perhaps I'm too used to failing that I'm sort of numb whenever I fail any subjects, and this is NOT GOOD AT ALL. I need to get back on track with my studies. I need to stop breaking my so-called resolutions which failed terribly, since I've already reneged so many of them. I need to start paying attention, listen properly and stop zoning out. I need to get a life.

Anyway, had a fun day with choir peeps today haha. Lunch at pizza hut was super hilarious. The service at pizza hut is really wonderful. I like the staff there!! SHIRLEY (Y). She was so nice and patient with us hahaa and even laughed along with us. Then they started taking unglam photos of me AHAHHA. sigh. born to be unglam. then we couldn't stop laughing at boonfang and juweeeee, talking about her possible passwords and stuff. we had fun!! LETTING OUT GAS HAHHAHA OMG.

I can't wait for better days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment