Saturday, April 28, 2012

cookie crumble.



went for starbucks one for one after an arduous day of rehearsal yesterday!! chocolate cookie crumble ahha and the best thing was it was such a huge cup and I felt that it was worth paying $4.25 for it haha!! I was left with 95cents in my wallet and I felt really poor after that, but it's worth it!! the only time I will probably drink starbucks is when I'm feeling rich or they have one for one offers hahaha cheapskate.

anyway, I'm really pissed off with mark because he refused to reply to our desperate emails regarding PIs when our final PI is due coming monday in less than 2days!! he is even worse than the group of CID4 teachers we had last year!! balek kampong lah seriously. IMMENSE HATRED FOR HIM.

on a higher note, DENG DENG DENG. I PASSED MY GRADE 8 THEORYE EXAM WITH A MERIT. *THROWS CONFETTI IN AIR* didn't expect it!! :')

*p.s. I hope my PI gets accepted this time round. sick and tired of this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment