Monday, April 30, 2012

challenge for day 7.

\

Feeling a sense of relief after completing my PI!! I'm proud of my PI, though I wish I had spent more time on studying for chemistry instead. Lesson learnt: don't hug the buddha's leg at the last minute. Seems like I will NEVER learn from my past mistakes, always wait till the eleventh hour and start cramming everything into my brain.

Previously, I set myself some challengers (last year) HHAHAHHA #immature or #mature. but anyway, I'm going to do the same tomorrow!!

DO NOT TURN ON THE COMPUTER OR ELSE YOU WILL NOT GET ALLOWANCE FOR A DAY. vicious?? I need to resort to this since my self-control is obviously pretty low and I need to make up for the horrible science results with maths and history. GO GO GO.

I'm really grateful for the wonderful people in my life. Thank you people like doreen, wendy, liuhan, joey, timothy, chloe for giving me suggestions on my PI and listen to my incessant complains on PI. also grateful for bern and ahmeng who were encouraging me HAHHAA :) thank you for all your help!!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome :) I need to thank you for listening to me rant too! :)

    - Joey

    ReplyDelete