Wednesday, May 2, 2012

k-kind of busy.


awesome 13 hours of sleep from 11 on monday till 12pm yesterday. (Y) had a great lunch with my parents @ ichiban sushi!! the sushi above is called deep impact which is my favourite hahaha MUST ORDER THIS WHEN GO ICHIBAN. It really leaves a deep impact.

Anyway, I felt quite proud of myself for studying 2 topics of maths yesterday. good job sarah!! anyway, junhui called me at night to ask me chemistry stuff and the first thing she said when I picked up the phone was HI in this very funny manner hahaha and I couldn't stop laughing!! basically, throughout the whole conversation, we couldn't stop laughing. don't even know what we were laughing about!! my mum, who was sitting beside me, was giving me weird stares and kept on asking me to ask junhui if she was alright HAHHAHAH!! Laughed and sweat so much, but definitely worth it!! she went HEY HEY HEY in an agitated manner, and wanted to ask if I want to go out during holidays haha!! :)

happy birthday liuhan you gigotute!! hope you enjoy my cake!! and why you didn't allow me to call you to sing song??!! hahaha she was damn hilarious because we sang birthday song for her before going to classrooms then she wanted to get it over and done with faster, and she went along and sang her own birthday song and clapping away!! during recess, I think it was Jamie who told us to message her HAPPY BIRTHDAY together haha. she got a little suspicious when all of us whipped out our phones suddenly. EVEN JOSEPH MESSAGED HER!! MIRACLE!!

choir passed by very quickly today. anyway, I really enjoyed ELDDS performance today!! I never knew that jonathan could speak like that. WOW. and why xiumei "died" so many times!! the part where she was thrown/rolled/flipped onto the black cloth was hilarious!! vivan. wow. (Y) I was freaked out at her when she marched towards xiumei (old woman), her eyes full of vengeance/hatred. appalled. WOW. ALL THE BEST!! during choir, we all couldn't stop imitating their performance. we all want to be future members of EL. hahaha kidding.

was going home after choir but saw co xyz people hahah somehow I have no idea why, but all of them began to surround me. the first thought that came to my mind was, *cues britney's circus* : ALL EYES ON ME IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING JUST LIKE A CIRCUS. HAHAH!! anyway, had fun laughing with them over me and liuha's endo and our PAPA and PRESENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment