Monday, April 2, 2012

oddball.



I'm feeling super awake now at this 11.38pm although it's supposed to be bed time. Here I am, arms propped up on the table, reading my International history readings and typing furiously on my laptop. Did I mention that I really like the sound of people typing on the keyboard?? HAHA. I must have drank too much milk just now. My mum bought this milk which claims to contain 28 types of vitamins, so she insists that I drink the milk everyday because it is supposed to benefit me. oh well. I took a short nap after coming home from school before leaving home for piano. Technically speaking, the nap wasn't that short, it was around 40mins!! I dashed out of home at the speed of light, breaking my record and reached the mrt station within 5 mins. GOOD JOB SARAH.

Oh well I just dropped by in this space of mine to vomit out my thoughts. Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment