Friday, April 20, 2012

hellish week.

playing with the webcam on my laptop with freda in school one day hahahha!! AYE AYE CAPTAIN.

this week was the craziest week I've ever experienced in 2012. Yesterday night was the latest school day I've slept in 2012. It was beyond horrible. We went to chloe's house to do our maths project till 9pm oh gosh took like 5 hours to complete. Really grateful to chloe's mum for giving us so much advice. We were all panicking over our uncompleted history essays. Rushed home and started working on my history essay till 12 midnight and went to bathe, then continued with essay + other undone homework till 1 plus. I was the only one awake in the whole house. Physics test was so horrible that I want to cry so bad. I shouldn't have wasted my time studying for the test since I would have failed whether I study or not, but this is a very unhealthy mindset. Got to buck up!! I must make up for physics by doing well for chemistry ARGHHHH. #nolifekid.

went out for dinner at delifrance again with bern and ahmeng today after finishing our history essays!! haha I love such sessions with my friends!! WE ARE THE DELIFRANCE TRIO LOLLLLL. Caught up with one another's lives and listen to the juiciest gossips and laughing until we were on the verge of tears. the hugest shock hahaha. the awkward moment when the person you are talking about happens to enter delifrance too HAHAHAH we were all damn shocked. (Y) stayed till 9.20 I think!!

Time to catch up on my sleep. Stupid education system. I have hideous eyebags and pimple outbreaks due to staying up late the entire week completing work. After last night, I was able to tick off so many assignments under my homework list at one go LOL. GO GO GO HISTORY TEST AND CHEM TEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment