Friday, April 13, 2012

beyond craziness.



Life's been really hectic these few days. I barely had any time to sleep, busy doing homework till the wee hours to meet datelines, or may I say, deadlines. Each day I go home with even more homework than before, and the list of tasks in my organizer never seem to cancel itself/be accomplished. What's worse is that I have other commitments such as CCA (concert is in less than a month and we are barely prepared) and piano (concert in 2 weeks, exam in 4 months, and once again, I'm barely prepared).

I seriously suspect that it's a conspiracy among the teachers. I bet they purposely organize all the test dates and project datelines to be due around the same period, one after another, so we barely have time. Yes, dear teacher, you have officially achieved your aims. You managed to make me suffer. JC life is no joke.

Anyway, enough of this bullshit on homework. I'm really happy after history lesson because I got to hang out with 4H friends since most of us take history. Had a fun time playing with meredith's crutches. They were laughing at me because meredith is much taller than me so I had difficulty balancing myself on the crutches and my shoulders were so tensed HAHHA. then me and junhui (and tingzhen added some random stuff) doodled all over timothy's foolscap without knowing that it was his PI notes Hahaha too bad. I really can't stop laughing whenever I think of the message that qh sent to mag asking her if she was hospitalized for constipation HAHAH OMG DAMN RIDICULOUS AND HILARIOUS. JOKE OF THE CENTURY.

grateful for such laughter which perks my life.

1 comment: