Sunday, June 3, 2012

I am who I am.


I went to catch I AM with my cousin today. She's super lucky. Lady luck is ALWAYS shining upon her. Dear Lady Luck, when are you going to shine on me?? :( My cousins are always getting lucky by having free tickets in lucky draws etc. THEIR LIVES ARE FREAKING AWESOME. But I shall not covet since my life is pretty good now. I shall aim to study hard first. Study hard play hard. That's how my cousins live by, and boom!! Pris is earning loads and she's only 23. She leads a life of liberty and joy. One day I shall be like her. Maybe not now, but one day. WORK HARD STUDY HARD PLAY HARD. YES THAT'S IT. anyway, I believe I'm not the only one that's hating on blogger for changing the url from blogspot.com to blogspot.sg. oh gosh blogspot.sg sounds so unsophisticated and hideous. GIVE US BLOGSPOT.COM BACK THANK YOU VERY MUCH.



Let's just say I'm pretty motivated/inspired after catching I AM. The hard work they put behind the scenes which NOBODY understands. Everyone thinks that being a star is easy, but in fact, it isn't. My heart broke at the scenes they cried when they had the sense of accomplishment after going up on stage. You inspired me.

Adding NEW YORK and LONDON into my bucket list. I have to visit there before I die, and boy am I glad that I am joining choir for Prague trip this year. The last trip to Shaoxing was so memorable. It's a one in a life time experience and I don't regret going there.

Ok right now, better focus on what's important. PHYSICS. I CAN CONQUER YOU. I CAN GET AN A FOR PHYSICS. THE LAW OF ATTRACTION WOOHOO POSITIVE THOUGHTS. WORK HARD STUDY HARD PLAY HARD. right now, let's just work hard/study hard, alright?? ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment