Tuesday, June 5, 2012

snoopy doopy doo.

ARE YOU PREPARED FOR A WHOLE SERIES OF JAYDEN-CEPTION??!! Didn't want to come online today but I had to submit GPP and I couldn't resist uploading jayden's photos!!

Jayden and my favourite dog at ikea!!

MUAHHAHA cute moustache from the ice-cream!!

OMG can he get more adorable??!! Liuhan's 招牌动作!!

santa claus again.


HAHAHHA shit this photo is hilarious.

AHHHH so cute eating ice-cream.



OK SHIT IGNORE ME. I sound like a freaking psychopath while captioning all his photos. Don't judge me LOL.

had a fun time meeting wendy hu yesterday and today for study session. Today turned out more of a camwhoring session since she is flying off on friday. I saw marvin at the mrt station, so he told me to annoy the hell out of wendy and call her a pig. Zihao pangsei-ed marvin for lunch so he joined us for lunch. Wendy and I didn't even notice we were both wearing snoopy shirts until Marvin pointed it out HAHAHA. Camwhore camwhore camwhore. Prepare to check facebook for our album as soon as she uploads haha!!

Ok back to chemistry!! It's pretty interesting, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment