Sunday, June 10, 2012

just remember.



Yesterday, I overheard my mum telling my aunt that the doctor suspects that my grandma is developing dementia, so my grandma is eating pills now. Wow so drama, right?? I'm actually pretty scared. I'm really scared that my grandma would forget me, forget my family. She is the pillar of our family, so I really wonder what would happen if she leaves us one day. I'm afraid that the family would crumble. I'm afraid that I will no longer be happy. Choy.

My mum asked me if one day she has dementia, will I be irritated and dump her?? I told her PFFFT ridiculous I would never do that. I would be patient. And a few moments after I said that, I sort of flare up at her because she didn't understand how to use her iphone and I spent a long time explaining to her. I felt really guilty about it after that. I'm such a bad child, and I'm the only child she can depend on. Hate that fact that I always take things/people around me for granted, and I hate to put down my pride and apologise for my mistakes. Oh that overwhelming guilt within me. What a monster.

Anyway, Happy fathers' day :) Well my family does not have the tradition of celebrating father's day since the number of men in our family is clearly outnumbered by the number of women. (2 VS 10) excluding jayden and our maid hahaha.

#notetoself: cultivate patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment