Monday, June 11, 2012

seoul guardian.



HAHAHAH my post title is inspired by joey!! we took this photo outside guardian, so she said seoul guardian. OMG so hilarious!! 5J class outing today!! LOL 11 people turned up (including timothy but he left early) for seoul garden, but some left (including me) after that while the rest went for bowling. I heard that Louis is quite pro hahah!! I'm taking a break now because I just studied 5 chapters of physics omg kill me. I really like Physics but I just can't do well. Can't face mr suria HAHHAHA!! MY IDOL.

We went to Chloe's house in the morning to play mahjong. WOOHOO freda is really good at mahjong!! BUT I WON 2 ROUNDS TOO OK. SHE WON 2 I WON 2. I'M ON THE SAME LEVEL MUAHAHHA. During the last round, I was very hungry so I kept on telling chloe to "feed" me. Then she really "fed" me thrice because she was supposed the one to "feed" me in mahjong hahaha. I was waiting for the last tile then it was chloe's turn then I told her," 就是这个了!!" then she threw out SAN TONG then I went WOW HU!! (hahaha not you, wendy xD)

Shared a table at Seoul Garden with freda, joey and liuhan!! HAHAHA had a fun time laughing at everything. Yucky and terriYAKI chicken. singing random versions of london bridge with liuhan. cooking cockles. cooking lala. liuhan being mean to joey because she didn't help her take ice-cream. Playing with camera360 on joey's phone. They were trying to enlarge my head size when it's already so big!! :( haha chloe looks so cute please!! and shuying and doreen super lousy in zhong ji mi ma please xD

It was super awkward when me, joey and ashley went home hahaa!! joey and I were furiously typing on our whatsapp group. Finally managed to break the awkwardness when we started talking about homework, revision, PW, mark and louis haha!! I think Louis is super amusing.

I can't wait for 4H class outing this friday!! :)

P.S. did you all see the news about this guy in taiwan who put his mother on leash and walked her around like a dog?? Seriously, what an asshole.

1 comment: