Sunday, July 22, 2012

Alprano or Sopto.

woohoo it's been a long while since I posted. I can't be bothered to post now, since there are less than 40 days to EOY, and I need to get back on track for studies and my piano exam. It's been giving me a hell lot of stress, but I must persevere until the end. Life's been pretty much mundane, since everything revolves around studies. I guess I've become one of those result-orientated person, and this fact disgusts me a lot.

At least Friday was memorable for me. We had choir photoshoot on friday, so we had a combine practice with the juniors. I really miss singing in a big choir, as compared to our pitifully small senior chorale which is a difficult task to even have 10 people present. I miss many of my juniors like Ekhwee and Edina. Just realised that both my buddies' names start with the letter "E" haha!! Actually I only miss these 2 juniors oops. Not showing any signs of favouritism here ok!! Siying told me that she hasn't heard the choir sound so good in ages. I wonder if it's the work of psychology, because somehow, people always have this impression that seniors are superior and stuff. Haha but it's good that know that our presence is appreciated.

went to pizzahut with Sops + gina. hahaha so we became Alprano / Sopto. Which sounds nicer?? took many photos but they didn't let me upload onto facebook, so I could only steal some pictures from instagram.

Me posing against the artistic backprop of pizzahut.

Look what xuewen did to me and xinge omg freaking hideous.

I helped her take this shot haahah.

Everyone wants to take photo with the super artistic backprop.

Presenting to you... THE ALPRANO/SOPTO AKA Sopranos featuring the only Alto, Gina.

HAHAHHA xinge is too adorable.

Xuewen's being stalked/pestered by this annoying participant of AYLC and he even called all the way from China. Sigh xuewen is too pretty already, that's why. WOES OF BEING TOO PRETTY. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment