Sunday, July 29, 2012

marble slab.

went to Bugis+ (the old Iluma) for the Free Scoop Day @ the Marble Slab creamery for their 3rd birthday with doreen :) HAHHAA we saw a classmate there and the classmate was damn kiasu please, started queueing at 11, and he was the first/second one in the queue hahah!! Plus, he went back to re-queue while eating his ice-cream.

I got the birthday cake flavour while doreen got the choco swiss flavour!!

the very attractive goodie bag which they prepared for the first 150 customers.

We wanted to go to buy our schoolbags at bugis but nothing caught our eye. :(

Menses is the worst thing ever. I'm having really bad cramps, and I always have bad backaches and often feeling tired when my period comes. Worst of all, my body temperature rises much more. As most people know, I already have very high body temperature (my mum too), so it's exceptionally horrible, especially since the weather in Singapore recently is really like living in an oven. GAH. Ok I need to control my temper.

I guess I will be posting less often now since I'm so busy with everything. I hardly have enough time to study now because of bloody PW and Piano exam coming up. PW sucks so much omg WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS TREMENDOUS TORTURE?? Not like it would be of much relevance to our working life in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment