Saturday, August 4, 2012

19 days.

It just struck me yesterday that I only have 3 weeks left till my piano exam omg HOW WHAT SHOULD I DO?? I'm hyperventilating at the thought of it oh gosh. I ASK FOR A MIRACLE TO HAPPEN!! *crosses fingers*

I really had a fun time at OPERATION SMILE - SAY CHEEZ yesterday!! Despite watching diabolo on tv shows like zuan shi ye zong hui for a gazillion times, I couldn't help it when I literally exclaimed WOW for like more than 5 times. The feeling of watching a girl playing the diabolo thing live is so much different from watching it on tv. Admiration and respect for her.

Love all the singing and dancing items. In love with jingjing's voice omg!! Her voice + bernice's voice sound so good together omg!! I think everyone's in love with their voices too!! JINGJING FAN CLUB. Oh and glenvicia is good too. HAHAHA junwei!! Can't believe that he went on stage with slippers omg hahaha but it's undeniable that his voice is good. HE CLAIMS THAT HE IS NERVOUS haha that's a very nice thing to know, that he's not just a piece of wood/ice block. The dance item by the D.LaB Crew is good too!! Omg I think Clarissa and rachel are so pretty omg so much charisma on stage. Ok now I sound so psychotic. LOL.

Sigh I wish I have some talent too. :(

2 comments:

  1. Exact sentiments haha didn't go watch but the pics made me extremely sad that I am nowhere to their standard haha.. And nonsense yo you can sing too LOLOL and play the piano really awesomely!!!! You need a major boost in ego haha to know how good you really are. FAITH IN YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah what are you talking about you're talented you can sing!!! And you have nice eyes hehe

    ReplyDelete