Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy 47th birthday Singapore!!

It's the long weekend all thanks to National Day!! Woohoo Singapore is 47 years old!! My parents are both older than Singapore haha!!

Me, Doreen and ahmeng went out to Bugis after celebration. We wanted to go explore cool cafes in Singapore. We followed google map and walked for like more than 20mins to go to this cafe that ahmeng wanted to go to. SHE HAS NO SENSE OF DIRECTION AHHAHA. When we finally reached the place, we were so happy that we wanted to cry but the shop wasn't open for lunch HAHAHA WTH WASTED. but never mind, at least we found the place so we can go there next time!! In the end, we went to Bugis+ (aka Iluma) to eat Aston's!! :)

Doreen's chargrill chicken hahaha + TASTY rice + baked potato. hahaha the gravy looks like curry.

My fried fish!! It's damn good omg but look at how unhealthy I am. EVERY SINGLE THING ON MY PLATE IS FRIED HAHAHA. Ahmeng's is chicken + sausage + baked beans + potato. Hers the healthiest among us hahaha. Initially she was damn unhappy to eat at Aston's because she was busy using her foursquare/other apps on her iPad and the reviews people gave on Aston's were pretty negative and she was like: WALAO I HATE THIS PLACE. HAHAHAHAH she never even eat before then she hate it already, but later on, she still said the food nice HAHAH SEE?? NEVER BE TOO QUICK TO JUDGE OK.

Vintage setting outside some shop in Bugis.

The chain of hearts!!


LOOK WHAT WE FOUND!! <3 this was done by wendy they all when they went there after common test when me and doreen had to rush home to study for physics. HAHAH fate brought us to spot the keychain!!

Anyway, I have something to boast about!! That time peilynn asked me to help her vote for her friend on some kinder bueno challenge. Then it turns out that I am one of the lucky 3 voters to win in the grand challenge hahaha!! All I did was vote wheeee!! :) I hope I will have good news for the rest of this month (at least). 12 days left to piano exam. Can I do this??

No comments:

Post a Comment