Friday, August 17, 2012

pizzaheart.

woohoo blog is so freaking dead. The past few nights/midnights were very hectic because I was so busy rushing EOM that I didn't have time to study. Today's Physics quiz on Superposition was a wake-up call to me, telling me that it's time to sit my ass down and start revising.

Tomorrow's going to be my last piano concert/recital. Thursday is drawing near. Am I prepared enough to do this?? I really hope that I can do well!!

PT was really fun today because there were many of us (since the year4s are in senior choir now) and it's been ages since weiyang joined us for PT!! He was damn epic when he kept on imitating Andy's actions, by falling down every time he caught the frisbee. He even knelt down HAHAHA me and xuewen couldn't stop laughing!! Not to forget, Xinge told us a bunch of super lame jokes hahaha!! And we were joking about Junwei and his injured leg, by saying that he is very lame HAHAHA so punny.

Went for dinner together with the rest of the batch at pizzahut and had a fun time laughing at weiyang taking unglam photos and distorting our faces. He, Clement and Rae laughed until they were almost crying. HAHAHA we are forever making a din at pizzahut.

Alright time to sleep!! Tomorrow's going to be a long day.

CIAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment