Saturday, August 25, 2012

it's just a number.


free ice-cream at SPROUT THE CARNIVAL CIP!! Now Mr Mark and Mr Lawrence can finally leave me alone and stop bugging me to do some CIP.

HELLO EVERYONE. I'm 17 now hahaha!! Thank you everyone for the well wishes (especially for my piano exam). Touched to tears by Wendy and Bernice's cards to me!! My mum had a fun time reading their cards too HAHAHA!! Many people whom I do not expect to remember my birthday even wished me a happy birthday haahah ALL THANKS TO THE MIGHTY FACEBOOK BIRTHDAY REMINDER, but at least they put in the effort to wish me LOL.

Let's proceed on to the dreaded topic, piano exam. It was horrendous. I think my scales and pieces were ok?? But aural killed me, as usual. It would really be a miracle if I could even pass. *crosses fingers* But hell I'm glad that I'm done with piano. I would probably go back for lessons in december. My teacher says she would give me assignments instead of lessons. Probably learning more about chords. She encourages me not to stop learning, so she proposed a way of teaching me like once/twice a month, while I study. Not a bad idea.

I had a wonderful birthday celebration at my house on Sunday. My family decided to whip up a western feast for me, so we had loads of good food. I had many birthday cakes too haha!! OH AND WE TOOK LIKE 15 POLAROIDS HAHAHA WTH $____$. (thank you my beloved cousin for the polaroid, my early birthday present haha!!) One of the greatest surprise was the jelly noodles made by my aunt!! She's so talented!! It's actually jelly, but resembled real noodles. TOO CREATIVE.

Ok GP exam. BYE.

1 comment:

  1. OMG WHAT YOUR MUM READ OUR CARDS???? WHAT DID I WRITE ON THE CARD HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete