Monday, August 27, 2012

Mundane Monday.



It's 12.11am, yet I'm still feeling quite energetic. How unusual, since I woke up at 6.30am yesterday and only slept at almost 1.30am. We had no PW today so could go home early!! Plus, I have no more piano lessons!! It's really weird going home so early on a Monday.

I'm researching for GP now. I'm actually having quite a lot of fun. Gaining new insights in the process. Realised how shallow my thoughts are. I need to step out from my comfort zone, but I'm just finding too many excuses to not do so. One good thing about coming home early on a Monday is that I can spend more time on my revision. I actually study better at home haha. Also, I can watch my favourite forensic heroes on channel u since it's on repeat now!! :) I'm really sad that they removed yu le bai fen bai.

Ok back to GP. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment