Sunday, September 2, 2012

10 days.



Hello to all the stressed kids of today's society. Look what society has done to us. I'm feeling guilty for sleeping. This is bad. What's wrong with sleeping?? But we all know the problem here. Sleeping too much means less time to study, and less time to study means there is a higher chance that you will fail your exams. I can't wait to get out of school. Then again, you always hear adults lamenting that they would rather be studying than to work.

Things to do:
- finish maths differentiation of promo paper.
- start on integration part 1 && 2.
- read up on physics.
- tomorrow shall be dedicated to chemistry and history.
- tuesday and wednesday is dreadful because of cca.

My family (my mum, my aunts, my cousins, my ah mah) is going away on a holiday to bangkok while I'm stuck in RV for PW after exams. GOOD FOR THEM. THEY ALWAYS PICK THE RIGHT TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment