Monday, September 10, 2012

0 down.



I'm on the brink of giving up. I feel like not giving two hoots for my promos. but I need to promote this year. I want to study damn hard and quickly get out of this shit hole. JC life sucks. It's akin to living in prison. In fact, prisoners may even have better lives than me.

Is it highly possible that by tomorrow, there are some people who would have finished their papers and left with Maths only, while I have yet to take any papers (excluding GP). Ok freaking dogs in the neighbourhood having a barking competition at this time of the night. I AM SO BLOODY FRUSTRATED NOW. STRESS. SHOO. GO AWAY. MAY TIME FAST FORWARD TO POST-PROMOS. But we all know that this is impossible.

and if dreamcatchers do really work, may you catch all my good dreams and turn them reality, and dispel all the unworthy dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment