Friday, September 14, 2012

10 years series.



I'm so glad that promos is finally over!! My parents are still nagging at me to do my 10years series though, because some irritating person went to tell my mum that he managed to graduate from JC and got a good grade thus leading him to find a good job because he spent his days doing 10years series (a super ex student of some prestigious jc in singapore, i.e. raffles). I'm so bloody pissed because the first thing my mum told me when she reached home is to do my 10years series and I'm like NO GIVE ME A BREAK. I NEED MY LIFE BACK.

Anyway, I'm so shopping-deprived that my stamina for shopping has dropped hahah!! Yeah yeah my clothes are so limited that people who stalk me on my facebook will probably see recurrent shirts and shorts and whatever. WARDROBE SOS.

I just want to promote this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment