Monday, September 17, 2012

movie marathon alone.

I'm having my own movie marathon now hahaha I've been watching since 8pm!! OH GOSH. haha I rewatched STEP UP 2: THE STREETS for like the umpteenth time and rewatched silver hawk too since I lost the CDs!! MICHELLE YEOH IS SO COOL WHEN SHE FIGHTS. SIGH. Now, I'm watching THE AVENGERS hahaha!! I remember me and ahmeng were late for the movie because we were trying to finish our platter from Billy Bomber's and she wanted to go 711 to buy popcorn and then she wanted to pee, so we missed the front part of the movie. probably 10 minutes?? TSK no time management haha.

Despite watching other sequels of the STEP UP movie, the second one is still my favourite. I think it's because STEP UP 2 is the first of the STEP UP series that I watched. (I watched it with my cousins a few years ago on starhub and they were covering my eyes when chase and andie kissed hahaha LOL). I want to watch step up revolution but it seems like nobody wants to watch movies nowadays!! :(

ok back to my movie. I think it will end around 3am. I wish I had some popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment