Tuesday, September 18, 2012

irresistible.

I'm glad that we have this break!! We deserve it, right?? Michelle was complaining to me because her exams start in 2 weeks and ours already ended HAHAH all the best to you Michelle!! We need to go to island creamery again!! Fengyi bought us some super cute vintage sweets and Michelle took the one that had the words MARY JANE on the sweet wrapper with cute designs. :)

Went to Bugis with Bern, Meredith and Wendy after our Chemistry paper on Friday. Chem was horrible since I spent the least time studying for it. :( Anyway, I just realised that it was the first time that I went out with Meredith!! Yeah we do go for lunch after school but that was in year 3 and year 4. We live like at total opposite ends, i.e. I live at Boonlay while she lives at Pasir Ris!! It's impossible to meet up since it takes a long time to travel and our weekends are completely filled.

Talking about weekends, I just had to say that I really hate being a partypooper. It's like I always can't make it when people plan outings, partly because I'm a very family person. It doesn't help that I am the only child and my parents are really old so they have this natural protective side. My dad still walks me to JP every morning because he's worried about me meeting some kidnappers along the way. He used to even bring me up and down the lift, but he thinks that I'm sort of old enough now. Yes, a bit extreme, but I find this gesture really sweet. You got to be understanding that my parents are acting so overprotective since they are really old. (my dad is 65 and my mum is 57, and I'm 17. Look at the age gap.) Me being born is like a miracle to them, since my mum is so old and it's a wonder that she could still give birth LOL. I almost died a birth because my head is apparently so big that the umbilical cord got coiled around my neck HAHAHA wth even my head was so big since I was a child. Talking about such cheesy stuff HAHAH SO NOT ME. BUT I LOVE MY PARENTS. REALLY. WOW this got to be one of the longest paragraphs I ever typed (other than my history essays).

Going back to my point, I'm sorry for disappointing people whenever they want to arrange to go out with me.

p.s. I really miss 2J after looking at Kelvin's post on 2J's facebook group last night. It's a miracle how my group of friends and I are still so close. We are too juicy to resist hahah :')

1 comment: