Tuesday, September 25, 2012

red velvet or birthday cake.

I'm rotting at home now. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm really bored now that exams have ended!! There is nothing to do except eat, sleep, talk, surf the net (and I'm running out of people to stalk), watch dramas. During exam period, getting to use the laptop is like WOW OMG I GET TO USE THE LAPTOP OMG but now it's like SURFING THE NET AGAIN NOTHING TO DO. :( I'm such a boring person. I'm really dreading the next 3 days to come because we are getting back our results and I had a really bad dream last night.

had an impromptu meetup with Junhui on Sunday!! We met at Jcube and went to marble slab to eat dessert haha. I really have a bad memory. I asked her 3 times where is the nice dessert place and she answered me thrice haha and she kept having the urge to say it's at Bishan even though it isn't at Bishan at all!! HAHAHA SALTY CARAMEL.


Our waffle with maple and red velvet ice-cream with fudge. The red velvet tastes just like their birthday cake flavour!! Or is it just me??

Had a fun time chitchatting with her and catching up with each other's lives. We sat outside the skating rink and laughed for damn long, talking about how some people have changed and catching up on the latest gossips and stuff. We should go out more often!!

1 comment: