Sunday, October 28, 2012

approximately 10 days.


here's a picture of good food from from ichiban to cheer all the stressed up people :)

I was having a bad stomach ache in the car so I told myself that the first thing I do when I reach home is to go and relieve myself but when I saw Mr Mark's message to tell us how to hand in our WR and my group members asking me how is the editing going on, the first thing I did when I reached home was to turn on my laptop and immediately start work on my final editing for WR. Rae was telling me to go shit otherwise my shit will come out from my mouth HAHAHA WTH DAMN GROSS. boonfang was damn disgusted by this haha.

Anyway, don't know whether I should feel excited about going to Prague or not. A lot of people from our batch is not going and I'm so sad :( I NEED YOU XUXI EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE AT TIMES HAHAHAH (hey xuxi aren't you proud of my little confession here?? I know you are reading this!!)

I'm feeling so sad because my whole family (except for me because of the dreaded PW and my dad and maid because my dad needs to babysit me) is going to bangkok aka SHOPPING PARADISE on wednesday for a shopping trip. my cousin is saying how she wants to buy back dozens of stuff haha maybe she can start up a business. On a higher note, she told me that she is going to bring me to Paris Baguette for some good korean pastries after she is back and after my OP is over. I'M SO TOUCHED. she just got her samsung noteII a couple days ago gosh her phone is go gargantuan as compared to mine!!

"And everything collapsed like a house of cards."

No comments:

Post a Comment