Monday, October 29, 2012

late night.

I think today's (29 oct) the first time that I was raging so badly this year. I was complaining on all available social networking sites like twitter and spamming whatsapp and messages to my friends because I was so damn pissed off. Grateful towards Mengping who stayed in school with me till so late!! I think it's the first time we stayed in school so late just for PW. hahaha she's so nice!! she bought chicken nuggets and popcorn chicken for us to share. ooh and we talked about who do we think is a spoilt kid in the class and we couldn't find any spoilt kids from our class. then we chatted about how people have this misconception that most single child are spoilt. we are both single child hahah!! I sent this long message to her ranting away about PW and she replied (in fan2 ti3 zi4 somemore HAHAHA) to tell me not to be angry over such minor stuff. ooh and thank you doreen who was listening to me ranting and flooding her whatsapp and also thank you to liuhan who offered to help me bind.

No comments:

Post a Comment