Monday, November 12, 2012

ah boys to men.



went to watch ah boys to men today with chloe doreen freda joey and liuhan!! :) haha the movie was not bad I think quite hilarious (if you are a fan of all the hokkien and singlish). haha I like how they made use of random Singaporean happenings e.g. the incident of the maid carrying the bag for the armyboy HAHA I will always start laughing whenever they talked about maria. "mummy bigger or army bigger??" HAHA THE POWER OF THE MOTHERS UNITE. I didn't get the part on the CB leaf until freda explained to me hahaha. have to wait for part 2 next february zzz :(

I really cannot stand the super PMP (PAI MA PI) guy in the movie the ALOYSIUS JIN. He reminds me so much of Louis omg terrifying.

Talking about Louis, I really had a fun time gossiping with my class people last thursday after GPF submission (ashley doreen liuhan jamie joey jon.ong shuying zixian). Gosh we stayed until so late like 8 plus then went to jp for dinner and second round. HAHAH I really think ashley is hyperactive. so animated. I really wonder what will happen to him if he didn't come to jc. can't believe that guys can be so gossipy too. oh and father's comment on liuhan made us laugh like mad HAHA SHE WAS SO UNCOMFORTABLE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment