Tuesday, November 13, 2012

tourists for a day.

HAPPY DEEPAVALI HAHAH!! I went out with my parents today!! My mum was very curious about the new shopping centre at Buona Vista (STAR VISTA) so we went there. Haha the name of the shopping mall reminds me of star cruises. Anyway, the shopping mall is huge on the outside haha. It even has a performing arts centre for don't know what reason. When we went to check the directory, the whole second level is F&B except for one shop haha WTH. It's like an open-air shopping mall. The only places with air-con are the shops and yes, the toilets too. (Y)



my curry biscuit chicken rice from THE KITCHEN (just an atas name for food court LOL). My mum ate some teppanyaki thing shiok. Oh that time when we went to Thailand, my uncle brought me to eat teppanyaki wow super nice and cheap in Thailand!! Ok back to the topic.



The whole shopping centre made me feel like a tourist HAHAH!! When I passed by this restaurant, I told my mum to take pictures for me. Haha she requested to take a photo too and look at her post. EVEN MORE TOURISTY THAN ME.



Wow really looks like you are on board a ship right!! This restaurant is so creative. Haha very little shops there to shop, but good mall if you want to eat good food. Got watami, cocoichibanya etc.

Oh and I was damn pissed off yesterday because I was supposed to collate my group's information for our Prague travelling booklet, but this junior went to send me the wrong info. We were supposed to research on Dresden: Church of our Lady (Frauenkirche) but this person went to research on Munich: Frauenkirche instead. Some information was even of Nuremburg, NO LINK AT ALL. THEIR INFORMATION IS ALL COPY AND PASTE FROM ONLINE ONE. I had to paraphrase for them zzz. Managed to get it done this morning. Ok byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment