Monday, November 26, 2012

I have my own website too.



YOZ WHAT'S UP. So many things to talk about but I think I will post 5J chalet and outing(s) with bern doreen wendy they all another time.

Well so, when I was reading someone else's blog one fine day, I realised that I actually missed quite a few super funny details of Ah Boys to Men!! Firstly, the part where they reminisced the old army days and the uncle was talking about how this recruit was searching all over the bunk and the floor etc to "geng" and escape from training, and when the army sergeants all gave up on him and made him leave, he exclaimed, "我终于找到你了!!" And turns out that the object he has been searching so long for was his IC (which has to be "surrendered" when they enter the army HAHHAHA DIED THERE). Oh and the Maria one is simply too hilarious!! What need a maid to go out to see if got any enemies and she ended up being attacked. Oh and there's still the bunk being upgraded into a hotel suite one HAHA. Not to forget, the stupid uncle talking about different ways to "geng" is damn hilarious!! I feel like watching it again!!

Ok so my uncle clifford came back from switzerland a few days ago. I have NEVER seen my cousin before because he left Singapore ages ago. So my cousin Donavan is this smart ass kid (apparently, the smart genes run in our family but I didn't get much of it). He's like poached by many big firms and hospitals. He even published a book!! WOWWWWW. The thing is, my parents kept on telling me that I have to study hard to be as good as him so I can earn big bucks etc yaddayaddayadda yakkittyyakyak. He naturally has a high IQ!! It isn't fair to compare me with him. His father was totaly bragging about how popular and famous he is and that he has his own website and stuff. Well if he was that good, why can't I find his website when I typed in his name into the search engine?? HMPH. I HAVE MY OWN WEBSITE TOO. MY BLOG. And please, he's not that good at all. He moved to NYC and he told his parents that he doesn't want to leave with them and he wants his own life. He also did not come back during grandma's funeral 2 years ago. He's busy abroad. Well, so?? ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT ME TO BECOME LIKE HIM?? TO BE A COLD-HEARTED GUY WHO CARES NUTS FOR FAMILY?? NO. I'M SURE YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO BE LIKE HIM.

Anyway, I just ranted to Wendy about some unhappy stuff. It's been a long while since I last used the word "emo". SHE'S THE BEST SERIOUSLY <3 a="a" be="be" better="better" day.="day." have="have" hope="hope" i="i" isn="isn" it="it" just="just" more="more" p="p" positive="positive" t="t" that="that" to="to" tomorrow="tomorrow" well="well" will="will">

No comments:

Post a Comment