Thursday, November 29, 2012

I plan to let you plan.

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST JUNHUI :)

Ok finally blogging about the days when I went out with bern doreen weining and wendy!! First outing, we went to Strictly Pancakes @ Prinsep street!! I was pretty annoyed because there were so many rude customers. Firstly, when we came up the stairs, there were like these 2 school girls who kept on staring at us (and not in the OOOOH SO COOL SO PRETTY way but in the totally judgemental type of way). Then, the group of women sitting beside us were making unpleasant comments about this blogger, saying that she is not pretty and stuff.



YEAH MY PANCAKES. I love the butter with herbs and their maple syrup was good too!! But the pancakes are definitely overpriced. Just normal. Weining's pancakes smelt good but she said the taste was just normal and the so-called cheese was in fact yoghurt I think. Had a great chat there :)

Wendy didn't eat so we went to the cathay to eat at Popeye's!! It's the first time I'm eating there HAHAH don't judge me!! Bern and Doreen ordered their mash potato and I ordered the cajun fries. THE FRIES IS SO DELICIOUS I'M IN LOVE HAHAHAHA. We had a fun time chatting there, reminiscing the good old days. Of course, we had to gossip about waikit's poor sense of humour and how he had to end the conversation by telling kelvin that "I PLAN TO LET YOU PLAN". ERM NOT FUNNY PLEASE. Ever since he typed that into our 2J whatsapp chat on the 12th November, the conversation just ended there and nobody typed anything up till today. (YES I WENT TO CHECK HAHA).


Don't I look like the overly-attached girlfriend on youtube??!! HAHAH.


I LOVE MY FRIENDS :)

Anyway, I love that new shirt I was wearing!! My mum bought it for me when she was in Thailand. I think it was like 50 baht or something which is around $2-$3!! GASP. SHOPPING TRIP TO THAILAND AFTER A LEVEL'S NEXT YEAR PLEASE.

So on Monday, we went to Star Vista!! Based on Wendy's recommendation, we went to eat at Hot Tomato. I think their chicken chop is nicer than my fish!! But I like my fries though. We decided to walk over to the Starbucks nearby. On our way there, we were so intrigued with Wendy's high-low shirt and whether it's a shirt or dress and telling her to pull lower here and there that we ALMOST missed the second traffic light haha!! Oh and we decided to be childish and fight to be "on the top of the world" on those rocky bumps we saw. The Starbucks there has a good ambience but gosh, the second level stinks.

They had  a fun time exploring my iPod and we played more than 10 rounds of Diamond Dash on my iPod since I had like more than 200 lives!! All thanks to JingJing HAHAH because there was this period of time that we were all super obsessed with Diamond Dash and before they updated a new version, we were allowed to spam lives to each other so she sent me MANY LIVES. Grateful to her!! We finally reached our high score of 1 million after playing more than 10 rounds. Bern and Wendy are officially the shiny bomb presser hahaha. Doreen and I were used to pressing on the upper levels so when we switched the iPod around, we were all stoning and trying our best to adjust to the new orientation. Oh and my iPod's screen decided to move by itself!! SCARY.


Us with the christmas tree!!

OK BYE. I LOVE MY FRIENDS.

1 comment: